1. Free delivery applies to UK mainland orders only and for most of our products to remote areas of the UK unless otherwise stated.
2. In the instance where an extra carriage charge has to be applied, for example, due to delivery to a remote location or if the delivery location has restricted access etc. Working Chairs will contact you once your order has been received, at which point you will have an option to agree to the extra charges or cancel your order.
3. There are a small amount of products on our website which are made to order due to the nature of manufacturing. If this is the case Working Chairs will contact you once we receive your order and you will then have the option to agree to these terms or cancel your order.
4. We aim to deliver a high standard of service and Working Chairs will make every effort to deliver the Goods as near to a specified delivery date as possible. However delays are sometimes unavoidable due to unforeseen circumstances. Working Chairs will not be liable for any delay in delivery of the Goods should this be the case.
5. Products may be despatched from various regional distribution centres. Therefore some orders which include multiple items may not all be delivered at the same time.
6. It will be the sole responsibility of the customer to ensure that the number of products delivered matches the delivery paperwork before signing to accept delivery.
7. All Working Chairs deliveries are made Monday to Friday between 9.00am - 5.30pm (Non inclusive of Bank Holidays). Weekend deliveries can be arranged at an additional cost should this be required. Please contact us directly for more information.
8. For all non UK Mainland orders please contact us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to provide you with a quote or more information.