The Horizon Operator Plus chair is the superior model of two main options that are available in this range. It ticks all of the boxes for style, functionality and practicality and they hold some significant features in their design.
Features at a glance:
- Include side tension adjustment to enable users to achieve a perfectly balanced, free float movement, regardless of weight
- For correct pressure behind the knees the seat has a flexible waterfall front and 80mm of horizontal seat slide adjustment, accessed by means of a unique rotary control.
- The backrest tapers above the waist line and combines with a flexible upper section for unrestricted upper arm and body movement whilst maintaining optimum support
- The Operator Plus mechanism has a lever operated back angle adjustment that can be locked in any position or left to follow the users’ movements in dynamic free float mode
- An integrated inflatable lumbar support and ratchet back height adjustment allows you to precisely locate and adjust the degree of support required.
- We show the most popular colour choices here for direct purchase or, if you wish to peruse the full 50 fabric colour range, please email us for details. From those colours shown in the swatch (See Additional Photos Tab) browsing from left to right are: Cinnamon, Red, Kingfisher (Aqua), Trident (Green), Black, Granite (Grey), Clipper (Light Blue), Cobalt (Dark Blue), Charcoal.
- These chairs are priced using Camira Advantage Cat 1 fabrics. Advantage is a wool blend seating product featuring exceptional abrasion resistance, tested in excess of 90,000 rubs and conforms to the BS standards for Cigarette and Match. Higher category fabrics available on application.
Delivery is free as per our trading terms usually within 4 weeks.